Briella Giraffe Lovey
- Briella Giraffe Lovey is a lovey version of Briella Giraffe a character in Quality Mom Time, Grandma’s Recipe, and a Memory to Last and appears throughout my book series.
- Briella Giraffe Lovey is a handmade crocheted lovey in a star shape measuring at 14 “ diameter.
- She is made out of 100% organic cotton and her head and arms are stuffed with a stuffing called Poly Fil.
- Briella has no batteries or electronics to ensure the safety for children of all ages while also, allowing her to be machine washable for Mom and Dad. She likes to be machined washed in a delicate cycle on cold with a baby detergent (or Woolite) and then dried in the dryer.
- Briella Giraffe Lovey is a transitional toy designed in both size and touch to be a bedtime buddy while also being ready for stroller rides. Lovies are often utilized as comfort toy to help a child sleep through the night and/or adjust to a new space.
- Briella Giraffe Lovey could be a great addition to your gift table.
- Baby Shower
- Birthday party
- Mother’s and Father’s Day gift that was not thought of.
- friend you pack for the hospital or tuck in your stroller bag.
- Wrapped under your Christmas Tree or next to your next Valentine’s day bouquet, Briella’s warm eyes and sweet smile will greet your loved one.
- Briella loves to make friends with children from ages ranging from newborns to 10 years old.
- Briella Giraffe Lovey additionally comes in a male giraffe version called Caleb Giraffe Lovey and stuffed version called Briella Giraffe. Briella Giraffe Lovey is designed in the same color scheme of apple green, pink, and yellow as Briella Giraffe.
- If you are looking for Briella Giraffe Lovey to be created in a different color scheme, I invite you to check out my Adapted Custom option. This item gives you the opportunity to explore other color possibilities and create a unique Briella Giraffe Lovey for your loved one.
- Alternatively, the Personalized Custom option opens the door for more customizations beyond colors including but not limited to:
- Logo for a business
- Appliques including butterflies, flowers, lady bugs, letters, sports themes, and more.
- Crocheted accessories including blankets, hats, shoes, and more.