Ezra Elephant Lovey
- Ezra Elephant Lovey is a lovey version of Ezra Elephant a character of my book series including Quality Mom Time, Grandma’s Recipe, and a Memory to Last.
- Ezra Elephant Lovey is a handmade crocheted lovey in a star shape measuring at 14 “ diameter.
- He is made out of 100% organic cotton and her head and arms are stuffed with a stuffing called Poly Fil.
- Ezra has no batteries or electronics to ensure the safety for children of all ages while also, allowing him to be machine washable for Mom and Dad. He likes to be machined washed in a delicate cycle on cold with a baby detergent (or Woolite) and then dried in the dryer.
- Ezra Elephant Lovey is a transitional toy designed in both size and touch to be a bedtime buddy while also being ready for stroller rides. Lovies are often utilized as comfort toy to help a child sleep through the night and/or adjust to a new space.
- Ezra Elephant Lovey could be a great addition to your gift table.
- Baby Shower
- Birthday party
- Mother’s and Father’s Day gift that was not thought of.
- friend you pack for the hospital or tuck in your stroller bag.
- Wrapped under your Christmas Tree or next to your next Valentine’s day bouquet, Ezra’s warm eyes and sweet smile will greet your loved one.
- Ezra loves to make friends with children from ages ranging from newborns to 10 years old.
- Ezra Elephant Lovey additionally comes in a female elephant version called Bella Elephant Lovey and stuffed version called Ezra Elephant. Ezra Elephant Lovey is designed in the same color scheme of aquamarine and emerald as Ezra Elephant.
- If you are looking for Ezra Elephant Lovey to be created in a different color scheme, I invite you to check out my Adapted Custom option. This item gives you the opportunity to explore other color possibilities and create a unique Ezra Elephant Lovey for your loved one.
- Alternatively, the Personalized Custom option opens the door for more customizations beyond colors including but not limited to:
- Logo for a business
- Appliques including butterflies, flowers, lady bugs, letters, sports themes, and more.
- Crocheted accessories including blankets, hats, shoes, and more.