Sweet Dreams Liana Bear
- Sweet Dreams Liana Bear is a handmade crocheted stuffed toy measuring at 16 “ in length that is made out of 100% organic cotton and stuffed with a stuffing called Poly Fil.
- Liana is a stuffed toy designed in size for daytime adventures and nighttime dreams. A stuffed toy often used to provide a child a sense of comfort while also serving as a tool to allow them to communicate their present feelings through conversations and games that revolve around the toy.
- Liana has no batteries or electronics to ensure the safety for children of all ages while also, allowing her to be machine washable for Mom and Dad. She likes to be machined washed in a delicate cycle on cold with a baby detergent (or Woolite) and dried in the dryer.
- Liana loves to snuggle during bedtime stories and daytime naps
- Liana could be a great addition to your gift table.
- Baby Shower
- Birthday party
- Mother’s and Father’s Day gift that was not thought of.
- The friend in your child’s room when they arrive home from the hospital.
- Wrapped under your Christmas Tree or next to your next Valentine’s day bouquet, Liana’s warm eyes and sweet smile will greet your loved one.
- Liana loves to make friends with children from ages ranging from newborns to adults. As Nat King Cole sings in The Christmas Song, “from kids from one to ninety two” Liana would like to make your acquaintance and share a smile.
- Sweet Dreams Liana additionally comes in a male bear version called Sweet Dreams Lennox. Peacefully sleeping on a cloud with her blanket and nightcap to keep her warm, Sweet Dreams Liana Bear is designed in a color scheme of aquamarine, emerald, pink, and white.
- If you are looking for Sweet Dreams Liana Bear to be created in a different color scheme, I invite you to check out my Adapted Custom option. This item gives you the opportunity to explore other color possibilities and create a unique Sweet Dreams Liana Bear for your loved one.
- Alternatively, the Personalized Custom option opens the door for more customizations beyond colors including but not limited to:
- Logo for a business
- Appliques including butterflies, flowers, lady bugs, letters, sports themes, and more.
- Crocheted accessories including blankets, hats, shoes, and more.